0300 111 1250
Community buildings can save money with new membership scheme
29 March 2017
From 1st April 2017 Community Impact Bucks (CIB) are offering an exciting new membership package for community buildings for just £55 per year.
Community buildings and village halls can be the most valuable asset in a community and our membership scheme will help management committees access the help and support they need in a cost-effective way.
Louise Mumcular, our community buildings lead project officer, says, “So many towns and villages rely on their local buildings to keep their communities vibrant, whether that’s their village hall, village shop, pub or library. Over the past six months we’ve worked hard to revitalise the subscription service for our members and I’m delighted to be able to offer them something which will not only save them money, but will really make a difference when they are planning the services and activities they provide to local people.”
Membership is for parish councils or management committees of community-owned facilities and provides:
- Free access to Action for Communities in Rural England (ACRE) information sheets and model documents on topics such as insurance, marketing, health and safety, managing volunteers and more
- Membership of the National Village & Community Halls Network
- Access to free initial legal advice
- A free of charge energy review
- A free rural community profile including data on local demographics and available services
- Telephone and email advice and support
- 10% discount on CIB training