Refreshed service for 2017!
At Community Impact Bucks we have been reviewing the service we offer to community buildings in Buckinghamshire. We know that community buildings and village halls can be the most valuable asset in a community.
We are offering a refreshed membership service from 1 April 2017. In return for an annual membership fee of £55 (including VAT), we will offer our members the following benefits:
- Free access to 42 National Village Hall information sheets from Action for Communities in Rural England (ACRE) (normally £10 each) and model documents. These include detailed information on issues such as insurance, health and safety, marketing, funding, managing volunteers and employees and much more.
- Access to free legal advice – an initial legal opinion and no obligation quote from Bates Wells & Braithwaite solicitors.
- E-bulletins about issues that matter to community buildings and village halls.
- A free energy review to achieve the best rates for gas and electricity for your community building. Find out more here.
- A free Rural Community Profile – rich, quantitative data for your area, to help you decide on activities that will help your community building serve the needs of your local community. This includes data on local demographics, levels of income, housing condition and affordability, transport and connectivity, distances from key services such as hospitals and supermarkets, and quality of the environment. A short extract from a 50 page report can be downloaded here
- One to one telephone and email advice and support on a range of issues including: insurance, building work, employment, health and safety, governance, constitutions and volunteers.
To subscribe, download our information and membership form
For any queries relating to our community buildings service, contact:
T: 01844 348835.