0300 111 1250
Debi Game, Head of Projects
Debi has extensive experience of running programmes and developing community and volunteer engagement. Having previously run SUCO for the county.
The opportunity to develop existing and new projects with CIB has been a great attraction. Debi along with the Senior Management Team will be developing the work of community transport solutions, Good Neighbours Schemes, developing membership of our community buildings and will be building Rural Community Council services.
Debi is an experienced and versatile programme, policy and strategy practioner, with central government, industry, trade association and voluntary sector experience.
- 4 years’ experience in the charity sector growing and developing a brand new charity in Buckinghamshire www.suco.org.uk
- Current experience of all aspects of delivering and developing programmes focussed on service user and carer engagement.
- Past experience of developing and delivering PR, corporate communications, policy, training and export programmes.
- 15 years experience of shaping and influencing business and strategic development within industry and the voluntary sector.
- A proven 25 year track record developing successful and effective stakeholder and community relationships - from senior industrialists and government ministers to local community groups.
- Over 20 years’ experience developing, shaping, delivering and influencing public and industrial policy.
- 25 years’ experience of leading and managing small focussed teams.
- Over 20 years’ experience of providing strategic business support and secretariat services to a wide variety of groups.