0300 111 1250
Do you need help?
As the accredited Volunteer Centre for Buckinghamshire we support organisations and volunteer co-ordinators by providing advice, information and training about:
You can select from:
- One-to-one free confidential advice sessions at monthly surgeries around the county. Find a date and book here
- We also offer advice and support by telephone
- Resource Guides on Volunteering.
- Useful links to more information on volunteering recruitment and management
- Chance to have your role listed as our monthly 'Featured Opportunity' on www.volunteeringbucks.org.uk
- Training courses- covering all aspects of recruiting and managing volunteers
- Regular e-newsletters- if you don’t already receive these you can sign up on our home page
- Other programmes of free support like new futures bucks
"Aided principally by Community Impact Bucks, the (Haddenham Community Vehicle) committee has made great progress in defining the scope of the project and has now obtained a new adapted vehicle and started a volunteer service." Dr Hugh Stradling, Haddenham Community Vehicle Founder Read the full Success Story
Visit our Success Stories to see how we have helped other groups like yours.
We also promote volunteering to the people of Buckinghamshire as a life-enhancing and rewarding experience for people of all ages, skills and backgrounds. In this way more people are attracted to volunteer as part of their lives, giving groups like yours a wider pool of potential volunteers to draw from. We do this through:
- Our volunteer portal www.volunteeringbucks.org.uk
- Promoting volunteering in the media and to partners who can pass on the message to potential volunteers
- Volunteer Fairs
If you need further information on any of the services offered or have a question then please contact us or phone 0300 111 1250