0300 111 1250
Important changes to the Volunteer Hub
The Volunteer Hub supported groups, whose beneficiaries are older and vulnerable adults, for 3 years and has had some great successes. However, the Volunteer Hub concluded on 18th October 2016 as planned.
Keeping in touch
We'll stop sending you the Volunteer Hub Update but you will still receive the Community Impact Bucks newsletter covering useful information about the voluntary and community sector.
There is still plenty of support available to you from Community Impact Bucks:
- Free Volunteering and Funding Advice Surgeries to receive 1-2-1 support
- New Futures Buckinghamshire (you may be eligible for free specialist support including volunteer recruitment)
- VCS Training
- Continued promotion of VolunteeringBucks.org.uk
- LinkedIn Volunteer Co-ordinator forum – a closed group for co-ordinators to share information. Please contact Hazel to be added
- Role promotion - apply to be a featured opportunity on Volunteering Bucks by filling in fields here.
Help with volunteer recruitment
Do-it.org, the national volunteering site, is the place to advertise your roles. To help you, we’ve produced a step by step guide to setting up your organisation and posting opportunities. If this seems a daunting task or you’re having difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be able to walk you through it or set up an account for you.
I wish you all the very best in your search for volunteers as I know how valuable they are in helping essential services run in Bucks.
Community Impact Bucks – A Better Life Together
Direct Line: 01844 348833
Switchboard: 0300 1111 250
Working days Mon-Thursday