North area of Bucks – Buckingham & Villages, Winslow & Villages, Wing & Ivinghoe, Haddenham & Waddesdon, Aylesbury
Community Impact Bucks is hosting a series of online forums for Bucks-based charities, voluntary and community groups, and social enterprises to share information and collaborate on the local issues that matter most.
Open to individuals and groups involved in the voluntary sector in the three Buckinghamshire Council Community Board localities of North, South and Central, the Local Voluntary Sector Network forums will provide an informal space where attendees can discuss local needs and explore opportunities for change in their communities.
At the first forums, hear from your local Community Board team about the priorities they have identified, and join the discussion on how charities, voluntary and community groups, Community Boards and others can work together. Find out more about Community Boards and the geographic area they cover, on the Buckinghamshire Council website.
We will be discussing what’s happening in your local area, including:
- An update on Community board priorities and themes and examples of projects developed/funded
- How do these priorities fit with what you are seeing in the community?
- Are there other issues/areas of priority that the Board should be considering and how can we collaborate on these to improve our communities?
- How can the Board work together with the voluntary sector and collaborate on these themes?
- How can the Board and voluntary sector work together better?
Who should attend?
Individuals and groups involved with Bucks-based charities, voluntary community groups and social enterprises that are based and/or provide a service in Community Board areas Buckingham & Villages, Winslow & Villages, Wing & Ivinghoe, Haddenham & Waddesdon, Aylesbury. Find out more about Community Boards and the geographic area they cover, on the Buckinghamshire Council website.
Details about the forums taking place for the Central and Southern areas of Bucks can be found on our Training & Events webpage.
How to book:
The event will be held on Zoom. Please register to attend via Eventbrite on the ‘Book Now’ button below.
Questions about this event?
Please email Stephanie on email@example.com