New funding opportunities are opening up daily. So that you can keep pace, we have curated the key resources you will need.
Our top tips for your organisation to find current funding available to your organisation are:
- Register with the free online service, Bucks Funding Search, a searchable database of funding opportunities. It is easy to use, allows you to tailor your searches and you can sign up for email updates when new funds meeting your search criteria are added.
- Contact us for one-to-one funding advice email@example.com or book a free support session.
- Become a member of Community Impact Bucks for free to receive regular updates including funding news and our Meet the Funder events programme.
- Read our Top Ten Tips for Writing a Funding Application
- Access Charity Excellence Framework’s list of funding by registering on the Charity Excellence Framework website, which also contains other resources and toolkits.