Would you like to have a clear plan to ensure your organisation is effective now and into the future? We can can help tackle the issues you want to address.
“Our trustees are a great bunch and we have lots of fun – but the work always seems to fall to one or two people…”
“We just keep doing what we’ve always done. That’s OK, isn’t it?”
Does that sound familiar? Do you think your board or leadership team could be more effective? We offer a range of support for charity leaders to help you shape the direction of your charity – from our tailored training and consultancy services, free one-to-one coaching with Henley Business School, and our networking opportunities and topical conferences.
As part of our consultancy offering, we also run away days where a skilled facilitator can help you explore your responsibilities and opportunities, and so help your charity or community group thrive in the future. This could be for one or more full days, or a shorter session of a couple of hours at a time and venue to suit you.
Benefits could include:
- Cost effective tailored training addressing your specific issues
- Trustees will understand their governance responsibilities, agreeing trustee roles and tasks for the coming period
- A revised and clear vision, mission and objectives that all your trustees have signed up to
- A review of your governance and a plan to improve board effectiveness
- An agreed future direction for your charity
To discuss how this approach could help your charity, and to check availability and costs please call 0300 111 1250 or email: Diane@communityimpactbucks.org.uk