In celebration of their 60th anniversary, The Garfield Weston Foundation has launched a new one-off fund of £5million to support Capital projects to provide new or improved facilities for local communities across the UK.
This is a Capital grants scheme and applying is a simple one-step process. The Fund will close for applications on 30th June 2018.
An overview of the fund:
· One-off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects to benefit local communities across the UK.
· Open to UK registered charities, places of worship and state schools only.
· Grants range from £30,000-£150,000.
· Simple online application process.
· Applications are now open and close on 30th June 2018.
· You can still apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by, the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months.
· One application only accepted to the Weston Anniversary Fund per organisation.
· If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of the 30th June 2018.
· Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31st December 2020.
More information on the fund and how to apply can be found on the Garfield Weston Foundation website.Back