Refreshed service for 2019 – 2020!
At Community Impact Bucks we have been reviewing the service we offer to community buildings in Buckinghamshire. We know that community buildings and village halls can be the most valuable asset in a community.
We are offering a refreshed network subscription service from 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020 featuring the following benefits:
- Regular E-bulletins about issues that matter to community buildings and village halls, including the latest funding opportunities.
- Instant notifications on relevant community building opportunities and events.
- Spotlight on “Hot Topics”, for example: “Top tips for trustees and managers of community buildings”.
- All new subscribers receive a “Village Hall Management Healthcheck” document. This checklist highlights the legal requirements and good practice for your village hall, from managing the premises, to managing a charity, staff, volunteers and finances.
- Two network forums per subscription year held across Bucks: an opportunity to meet other community building representatives and share knowledge and experience.
- Free access to 42 National Village Hall information sheets from ACRE (normally £10 each) and model documents. See the full 2018 ACRE publication list for details.
- Membership of the National Village & Community Halls Network – providing a route for management committees to lobby and influence relevant government policy and legislation.
- A free Rural Community Profile – rich, quantitative data for your area, to help you decide on activities that will help your community building serve the needs of your local community.
- We offer a ‘light touch’ advice and information service including one to one telephone and email support on a range of issues including: insurance, building work, employment, health and safety, governance, constitutions and volunteers. We are very lucky to have available the services of a specialist volunteer who can provide up to 4 hours support and advice for more complex issues on a case by case basis
- 10% discount on Community Impact Bucks workshops and training courses.
Your community building can enjoy these benefits for only £55 (including VAT) for the year.
To subscribe, please complete and return our information and subscription form and we will be in touch.
How we use your data
Where personal data is collected under our Community Buildings subscription, that data will only be used for matters relating to that subscription or its administration, under legitimate interest.
We will treat your information with respect. It will be kept and processed on a computer database and subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We will not share it with anyone without your consent. You can unsubscribe from membership at any time. The full details are in our privacy statement.
When you subscribe to the community buildings service you are agreeing to receive the benefit of regular e-bulletins and relevant notifications. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe any time and please let us know if you wish to do so.
For any queries relating to our community buildings service, contact:
T: 01844 348830