Are you looking for:
- Funding for your group?
- Or thinking of starting a new organisation?
- Or need some help with governance of your organisation?
At our one-to-one Advice Plus appointments, at a time and date to suit you, we can give you advice on a wide range of funding and governance issues, tailoring all information to your charity or community group. Here are some examples of areas discussed during previous advice sessions:
- How to start up a charity, community group or social enterprise
- Where to get funding
- Changing your constitution or updating areas of governance
- Ensuring your organisation is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
We will also signpost you to other resources and organisations which could help and, if appropriate, introduce you to other local charities.
Following the 1 hour session, you will receive a list of the resources discussed in the session to help you move forward. We will also agree a date to follow up with you to review progress and give further support if needed.
Who should attend?
These sessions are for charities, social enterprises and other voluntary and community groups already delivering services in Buckinghamshire, as well as for people looking to set up new organisations delivering services in Buckinghamshire.
Who you will be meeting
Helen Cracknell, Lead Support to Groups at Community Impact Bucks, has been helping small charities, community groups and social enterprises with starting up, seeking funding and ensuring good governance for over five years.
Booking your place
Please email email@example.com to arrange your online advice session at a convenient time and date.
- “Community Impact Bucks is a really useful one-stop-shop for all our fundraising and training needs. It is so useful having this help under one roof rather than having to follow up with numerous other people and organisations.”
- “A very useful ‘sanity check!’”
- “… just wanted to say a big thank you for pointing me in the direction of Heart of Bucks as I was fortunate with my bid for funding – that was down to you providing me with this information and as Coordinator of the support group I would like to thank you.”
- If you are looking for funding opportunities, we recommend you register with the Bucks Funding Search, a free searchable database of current funds
- For further guidance and top tips go to: Funding, Governance
- For information relating to Covid-19, including Covid-19 related funds, visit the dedicated area