This 1 hour masterclass is designed to help you put the steps in place to find the funding that you need.
- Understand how having a funding strategy can help
- Understand the key elements of a funding strategy
- Start to develop or critique their own funding strategy
- Know where to look for funding
- Know what support CIB can provide
- Identify what they need to do next
Voluntary and community sector organisations who are delivering services in Buckinghamshire – £12 per person
Voluntary and community sector organisations who are NOT delivering services in Buckinghamshire – £25 per person
Statutory organisations – £35 per person
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for funding their charity or community group
The workshop is limited to 8 participants.
For any additional information please contact email@example.com or call 01844 348820 / 0300 111 1250.Book Now
Can’t make this date? Register your interest here and we will let you know when we are running another one.