If your organisation serves Buckinghamshire, join us for our FREE Fundraising Readiness event on 9th February (12:30-14:00).
If you are charity – the chances are that you have either explored fundraising or may be looking to do so as a way to help your organisation further its mission and fulfil its charitable work. With the cost of living crisis impacting good causes, fundraising may be a hot topic for your organisation currently – but perhaps you are not sure where to start or what to do next? This practical and interactive workshop looks at the building blocks your organisation needs to have in place to succeed in fundraising.
What you will take away from this event
This 90-minute session will provide practical advice on:
- What a well set-up fundraising capacity looks like and acts like.
- How to prepare and develop your organisation’s capacity, and resources.
- Adjustments and planning you can make to your organisation, and the way you do things, that will improve your chances of fundraising success.
- Stories of how other small charities that have been successful in growing their fundraising from scratch and the steps they took.
- What should form your ‘fundraising toolbox’: some essential ingredients to hit the ground running with raising money from diverse income streams.
- On-the-spot solutions to your fundraising questions & challenges answered by Nova Fundraising.
This session is for you if:
- Your organisation is new to fundraising and you need to know where to begin.
- Your fundraising has been stop/ start over the years and not achieved sustained growth.
- Your charity doesn’t yet fundraise and you’re a Trustee, CEO or Project Manager interested in starting up a fundraising function.
- You are solving social and community problems but need more money to do it well.
- You want to learn how fundraising can thrive and flourish in your organisation.
These sessions are for:
- Charity leaders, Heads or Directors of Fundraising
- Fundraising Volunteers
Who should attend?
All Buckinghamshire-based not-for-profit groups – such as voluntary and community groups, charities, constituted groups, Community Interest Companies, and other types of social enterprise – are invited to attend.
About the Speakers
Emma Low and Emma-Louise Singh from Nova Fundraising have 45 years of fundraising experience working with charities and a particular passion and commitment for working with micro and small organisations. This includes working with trustees to train them and build their fundraising capacity as well as supporting founders and CEOs who are fundraisers; setting up fundraising functions from scratch; and embedding brand new fundraisers into the culture and evolution of small charities resulting in many thousands of pounds of success.
If your organisation serves Buckinghamshire and you would like to join this Fundraising Readiness session, please book via the button below. Joining details will be sent closer to the time.
This workshop is limited to 25 attendees. If the workshop is fully booked, we will be operating a waiting list and will let you know if any spaces open up. If you are unable to attend, please let us know so we may offer your place to others wishing to join.
For any questions about this event please contact 0300 1111 250 or email@example.com