A course designed for anyone who wants to get ready to apply to grant funders.
This practical and interactive half day workshop is for anyone whose role it is to submit funding applications for their organisation or group. It will take you through the preparatory steps necessary to ensure you are ready to apply to grant funders. You will be given information and support which will help you to develop your skills in making good funding applications and to sell your organisation/project in your application. It will also highlight common pitfalls which can put funders off.
- Key tips for submitting a strong application
- What information needs to accompany your application
- Making a good case
- What to avoid
Quotes from previous delegates
- “Packed full of valuable, insightful, practical & motivational information delivered in a stimulating thought provoking way. Allowed plenty of discussion & sharing of ideas. An excellent morning session”
- “Excellent content and presentation. Lots of great ideas to share with colleagues & lots of clarity for me”
- “Thank you for an excellent and informative session on Wednesday. It was perfectly pitched (and paced) and I can’t think how much time you have saved me in learning lessons that would have taken months if not years to pick up.The workshop is limited to 12 participants from the voluntary and community sector”
Please contact email@example.com or call 01844 348820 if you require any further information.
Who should Attend?
Anyone responsible for submitting grant and funding applications.
Cost per person to include coffee/tea/refreshments:
£40 to Voluntary and Community groups in Bucks
£65 to Statutory Organisations and Not for Profit groups outside Bucks