Book your place here! Join us on 2nd October 2018 for an exciting day with industry experts sharing their expertise on how to get your story heard and your cause supported.
A one stop shop for charities and community community groups, with hands-on advice on how to:
- Focus on your cause
- Develop your story
- Increase your profile
- Reach a wider audience with succinct, impactful messaging
- Ensure that your voice is heard and you deliver on your fundraising targets
2018 Conference Programme…read more
This year’s conference offers a mix of expert plenary sessions and interactive, practical, learning breakout sessions; reserve your place now.
Your Choice of Breakout Sessions…read more
- Making your website work for you – Joy Foster, Founder & Managing Director, TechPixies
- Attract and partner with communications volunteers to help promote your cause – Jenny Walton, Media Trust, and Hazel Finney, Lead Volunteering, Community Impact Bucks
- 10 top tips on how to make the most of radio airtime – Philippa Sawyer, Programme Director & Co-Founder, Wycombe Sound
- Advanced Social Media – Dawn Newton, Director, Morello Marketing
- Branding and Impact – Richard Collins, Ecobrand
- How to get press coverage for your cause – Andrew Colley, Group Editor, Newsquest Bucks and Berks (Bucks Free Press)
“TED style” talks…read more
The “TED style” talks will cover a range of communication topics including messaging, digital marketing, social media, Google adwords, traditional press and radio and email marketing.
- Exclusive discount of 35% for CIB Members: £35 per person – Register now for free membership
- Standard rate: £55 per person
- Rate for statutory and out of area organisations: £95 per person
A similar commercial conference would typically cost around £200. Because of sponsorship and subsidies we are able to offer our annual conference at very attractive rates.
If you require any additional information about the conference, please contact 01844 348820 / 0300 111 1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost per person to include coffee/tea/juice and buffet style lunch