Opportunity to speak to an expert from IBB Solicitors who have a specialist department for charities (www.ibblaw.co.uk/service/charities) on a one to one basis about a legal or governance issue.
Delegates get expert input to the issue they have raised and have a way forward. Examples of the type of issue other charities have sought advice about:
- Questions regarding a lease
- Changes to a constitution
- Changing articles of association
- Incorporation of an existing charity
- Copyright and intellectual property
For any questions about this event please contact 01844 348820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Charities/VCS organisations delivering services in Buckinghamshire