If your not-for-profit organisation benefits Buckinghamshire communities, and you are looking to apply for support from the Rothschild Foundation Community Fund, join us for our next FREE Meet the Funder event on 10th February (10 – 11.30am).
About this event
Community Impact Bucks will be joined by Leona Forsyth, Senior Grants Manager for the Rothschild Foundation, who will provide further information about the Community Fund and give you some key hints and tips about how you can make the most of your application.
By attending this Meet the Funder event we aim to give you the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about the Rothschild Foundation’s Community Fund, including the application process.
- Hear about who the Rothschild Foundation’s Community Fund is focused on supporting.
- Better understand what is currently being funded by the Rothschild Foundation’s Community Fund and whether your project might be successful.
- Gain an insight into the decision-making processes led by the funder.
- Receive advice direct from The Rothschild Foundation
About the Fund
The Community Fund aims to respond the needs of Buckinghamshire communities and supports organisations addressing disadvantage and inequality. The Rothschild Foundation is particularly interested in supporting communities in Buckinghamshire to recover from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Is this session for you?
- Is your organisation a not-for-profit entity, such as a registered charity, community interest company limited by guarantee with an asset lock, incorporated or unincorporated community group or community amateur sports club?
- Does your organisation provide benefit to communities in Buckinghamshire?
- Is your organisation a small to medium sized not-for-profit entity with income of under £1 million annually?
The Foundation is keen to welcome applications from organisations supporting communities through a winter crisis of rising living costs and reduced welfare support. Not-for-profit organisations addressing homelessness, financial hardship, social welfare, and mental health support are encouraged to apply.
This event is ideal if you have a project in mind and it provides an opportunity to ask the funder directly any questions you may have.
If your organisation serves Buckinghamshire and you would like to join this Meet the Funder session, please read the information about the Rothschild Foundation Community Fund before booking your place. Please note that places are limited to 25 and that priority will be given to charities and not-for-profit organisations which have not previously been supported by the Rothschild Foundation.
You may still apply to the Community Fund if your organisation currently holds a Covid Support Fund grant from the Rothschild Foundation.
For any questions about this event please contact 0300 1111 250 or email@example.com